the furious legion Index du Forum
the furious legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Uniform%Motion - One Frame Per Second&$(2011) 20/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the furious legion Index du Forum -> the furious legion -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benlaur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Uniform%Motion - One Frame Per Second&$(2011) 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Uniform Motion - One Frame Per Second (2011) > urlin.us/2bbbt

I.will.keep.the.rest.on.disc.and.put.you.at.the.top.of.my.list,.you.get.the.gistThe...Rats...Dress...Nice...(03:31)...Method.Not.Allowed..credits04And...the...fools...will...have...your...gold...And...throw...sticks...until...youre...oldI..will..take..what..I..can..take..and..store..it..in..the..front..of..my..mind,..and..hold..up..timeAnd.if.theres.nothing.left.to.play.it.on.when.life.has.worn.me.down,.well,.I.wont.mindGive.us.a.break,.we've.got.all.these.leads.and.we.still.don't.know.where.to.goHe.gets.beaten.up.of.course.but.vows.to.never.give.up.and.swears.he.we.will.find.a.way.to.free.the.PrincessHearts..04:19..lyrics..3No...Fun...02:42...lyrics...about...We...recorded...our...3rd...album,...One...Frame...Per...Second,...in...three...days...at...a...media...school...in...Paris...in...2011Im...not...saying...Ive...got...much...to...sayI.spied.a.river.and.stole.a.road.and.took.my.words.from.stories.toldaboutI..Was..Crushed..By..A..Forty-Foot..Man..03:28..lyrics..4I...stand...close...just...close...enough...to...touchGladly...there...is...no...one...left...to...back...him...up...in...hereTrack.Name:.Victory.My.childhood,.lopsided,.crumbs,.trouble,.clear-sighted.and.leaning.up.against.the.walltags:...folk...indie...folk-pop...illustrated-folk...indie-folk...toulouse...France...He.attaches.some.rope.to.it,.and.to.himself,.and.magically.flies.off.the.find.the.PrincessAnd..theres..something..in..your..eyesYour...t's...and...i's,...I...failed...to...cook...and...sank...the...line...they...all...mistookInk..03:31..lyrics..4Coming.out.to.get.you,.setting.up.a.trap.You.dive,.you.dive,.you.dive,.you.diveBut..I..smell..fear..and..feel..his..guilt..inside..that..lonely..stareIn.the.bottle,.they.find.a.small.boxTape.04:32.lyrics.9The.minimum.is.50.cents.(bandcamp.wont.allow.a.lower.amount.for.pre-orders.unfortunately).but.you.can.put.whatever.amount.you.like.Youll.then.be.able.to.download.1.song.from.the.album.right.away.and.put.them.on.your.MP3.player.before.you.go.on.holiday!.We.hope.that.well.be.able.to.raise.enough.money.to.get.the.album.properly.mastered**.and.to.pay.for.the.CD.duplication.but.dont.feel.guilty.if.you.put.a.small.amountsome...rights...reserved...In..the..small..box..they..find..a..noteThis...is...Uniform...Motions...third...studio...album f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the furious legion Index du Forum -> the furious legion -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a